marcomanganiello

⚣ MM Does MM ⚣

Review: "Will & Patrick Meet the Family" (Wake Up Married, #2) by Leta Blake & Alice Griffiths

Will & Patrick Meet the Family - Alice  Griffiths, Leta Blake

I didn't expect to love this series as much as I did, but here we are.

Patrick (think of him as the love child of Dr. Derek Shepherd from Grey's Anatomy and Dr. Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper from The Big Bang Theory) continues to be a snarky and sarcastic jerk on the outside, but when it comes to Will, he develops a protective streak which only shows what a gentle soul he is after all. He slowly but surely sneaks his way into my favorite MCs list.

The UST continues to build and as much as I enjoy their teasing and banter, the flashbacks of their Vegas night of debauchery are KILLING me. Come on, guys! Bring it on! My unmentionables can't take the anticipation any longer.

But it's the little things that stand out in this series. Like the weird names of the people of Healing (!) - Hartley Kills Enemy, Dr. Don Knife, Andy Sicko ("Later, Sicko!"). Or Patrick's fascination with the gossip site "The Hurting Times" (infinite LOL) and how he tries to match the citizens of Healing to the online user names.

So in case you couldn't tell, I really loved this book. I'm so glad that I have 4 more books to go.

On to the next one...