marcomanganiello

⚣ MM Does MM ⚣

Review: "Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings" (Wake Up Married, #4) by Leta Blake & Alice Griffiths

Will & Patrick Fight Their Feelings (Wake Up Married Book 4) - Alice  Griffiths, Leta Blake

I am still head over heels in love with Patrick, my sexy HottieMcBrainSurgeon.

I mean, how can you NOT love someone who finds out that he's fallen in love with his fake husband, but is afraid that Will doesn't return his feelings, so the only way he can express his love is by confessing it to his best friend, who is just waking up from surgery and unable to understand anything that he's saying?

“You’re a Libra. What do Libras think about love?” he asks. Then he puts his thumb to her bottom lip and moves it up and down, pitching his voice up high. “What’s the problem, Dr. Jerkface? Love is beautiful. You should be happy. Have my jam doughnut.”

“Only idiots think love is beautiful,” Patrick says in his own voice.

“I’m not an idiot. I’m an optimist.” Her lip is soft but dry under his thumb and she frowns in her sleep.

This was also the hottest episode so far. And by hot I mean kinky. I am not so sure how I feel about the addition of the BDSM elements though, like breath play or spanking. I mean, they were nicely written and explained and the sex was hot, but somehow it felt out of place in this story and Will & Patrick's relationship. But if the authors thought that it needed to be included, then that's ok. Even if it didn't totally work for me.